Escape to Paradise: Cyprus' Almond Business Hotel Awaits!

Almond Business Hotel Cyprus

Almond Business Hotel Cyprus

Escape to Paradise: Cyprus' Almond Business Hotel Awaits!

Escape to Paradise: Cyprus' Almond Business Hotel Awaits! - A Brutally Honest Review (Brace Yourself!)

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because I'm back from Cyprus, and I'm ready to spill the beans on the Almond Business Hotel. Forget the glossy brochure bullshit. This is REAL life, people. And honestly? It's a mixed bag. Prepare for a rollercoaster of "Ooh, fancy!" and "Ugh, seriously?"

SEO Alert! (Because, you know, I have to): Cyprus hotels, Almond Business Hotel, Paphos hotels, accessible hotels Cyprus, spa hotels Cyprus, business travel Cyprus, family-friendly hotels Cyprus, Wi-Fi hotel, free Wi-Fi Cyprus, hotel with pool, wheelchair accessible hotel. (Phew! Getting that out of the way!)

First Impressions: Arrival & Accessibility (Or Lack Thereof, Sometimes)

The initial drive-in? Okay. Didn't blow me away, but hey, it’s a hotel! Car park [free of charge] - Score! Elevator – Check! Vital for me, since I'm not exactly sprightly at 4 AM after a transatlantic flight. The doorman was a nice touch. Accessibility? Well… it's a work in progress. There were "facilities for disabled guests," but navigating around could be a bit challenging depending. I’m talking slight ramps versus genuinely navigable. Check with the hotel directly on the specifics if this is a non-negotiable. This is not a place for perfect accessibility, sadly.

The Internet (Which, Let's Be Honest, Is My Lifeline!)

Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! Hallelujah! And, for the most part, it actually worked. Amazing. Though I did find myself in the lobby a few times because the signal faded when I was in the very back corner of the room. Internet [LAN] – Yep, there's that option, too, if you're into hardcore wired connections. Wi-Fi in public areas – Good to know, good to know. I actually needed it. I work. I NEED IT.

The Room: My Temporary Fortress (and Occasional Frustration)

Okay, the room. It was… adequate. Air conditioning? Necessary, and it worked. Blackout curtains? Thank the heavens! (Jet lag is a beast). Free bottled water? Always welcome. The bed? Fine. Nothing to write home about, but then again, I wasn't dreaming of being on the cover of Architectural Digest. I will say, the slippers were a nice touch! (And I’m still wearing them, actually.)

Now, the downsides. The mirror situation was a bit… odd. The lighting was terrible which meant I looked permanently tired. The alarm clock looked like it belonged in a museum of obsolete technology. And, the desk was a bit small. I'm a laptop person so that was a bummer.

Bonus Room Perks: Hair dryer (thank god), In-room safe box (always a plus), mini-bar (overpriced, as usual), Coffee/tea maker (vital!!).

On-Site Eats & Drinks: A Culinary Adventure (With Potholes!)

Alright, the food. This is where things get… interesting.

  • Restaurants: Yes, plural! A la carte in restaurant, Buffet in restaurant, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Desserts in restaurant, International cuisine in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western cuisine in restaurant, Asian cuisine in restaurant all sound amazing on paper, right? Well…
  • Breakfast [buffet]: Ah, the buffet. Standard. Your typical array of cereals, pastries, and the obligatory rubbery scrambled eggs. They also had Asian breakfast options, which I tried once and regretted. Breakfast takeaway service was convenient for those early mornings.
  • The bar: Happy hour! Thank you, Almond gods! Poolside bar? Yes, please. Excellent for a post-sunbathing cocktail (or two). The bottle of water situation was solid, but remember to factor in the cost.
  • Snack bar: Perfectly acceptable for a quick bite by the pool.
  • Room service [24-hour]: Lifesaver! Especially when the jet lag hits.
  • Coffee shop: Okay… it was fine. The coffee wasn't amazing, but it did the trick.

Dining & Hygiene (Covid Times):

The hotel was trying to keep things safe. Cashless payment service, Daily disinfection in common areas, Hand sanitizer everywhere… Check, check, check. They also had individually-wrapped food options and Safe dining setup. Staff trained in safety protocol seemed to be the case. They were trying!

The Spa & Relaxation: Where I Found My Bliss (and Some Doubt)

Okay, the spa. This is where the Almond Business Hotel really shines. I mean, I spent the whole time there. I am the spa person now.

  • Things to do?: The Body scrub, Body wrap, Foot bath, Massage, Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom, Swimming pool, Swimming pool [outdoor] are all here.

  • The Pool with View: Gorgeous. Stunning. Forget the world. I spent hours there, staring at the blue water and the beautiful sky. The world melted away. The perfect picture, the perfect time, the perfect feeling.

  • The Massage: Incredible. I'm still feeling relaxed. Book the massage. Just do it.

  • The Fitness Center: I saw it, briefly. It looked… well-equipped, if you're into that sort of thing. Honestly, I went straight to the spa.

  • Cleanliness and safety: They provided a First aid kit, Hotel chain, non-smoking rooms, Safe dining setup, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, Shared stationery removed, Staff trained in safety protocol.

  • Anti-viral cleaning products, Rooms sanitized between stays, Professional-grade sanitizing services, Sterilizing equipment, Daily disinfection in common areas, Hand sanitizer, Hygiene certification, Individually-wrapped food options, Physical distancing of at least 1 meter all show how they are following the health guidelines.

Things To Do Outside The Hotel (Sometimes!)

The hotel can arrange Airport transfer, Taxi service. You can Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site]. They offered a Bicycle parking.

Services and Conveniences: The Little Touches

  • Concierge: Helpful.
  • Daily housekeeping: Essential!
  • Laundry service/Dry cleaning/Ironing service: Handy.
  • Luggage storage: Standard.
  • Currency exchange: Convenient.
  • Convenience store: Useful for snacks and essentials.

For the Kids (If You Have Them – I Didn’t, Thank God!)

They have Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, Kids facilities, Kids meal. I can't speak to this because I went to the spa. I did notice a playground. Kids seemed happy.

The Quirks (Because Every Hotel Has Them!)

  • The elevator was slow. Really slow. Like, time-to-write-a-novel slow.
  • Finding the right light switches was an adventure in itself.
  • The air conditioning made a noise like a dying walrus.

The Verdict: Should You Escape to Paradise?

The Almond Business Hotel? It’s not perfect, but it’s decent. If you're looking for a base for exploring Cyprus with a pretty good spa, the Almond provides. It's not luxury, but it has heart.

My Opinion:

I give it a solid 7/10. It's not perfect, but it's a good value for the price. Would I go back? Yeah, probably. But I will make sure all the light switches turn to the on position. I'm still thinking about that pool.

The Call to Action (Because I'm Supposed To!)

ESCAPE TO PARADISE: Cyprus' Almond Business Hotel Awaits! Book your stay now and claim your own slice of Cypriot heaven! Enjoy luxurious amenities, and the best-rated spa, all designed to ensure a truly unforgettable holiday. Don't miss our special offers for spa treatments and exclusive deals!

Come on, you know you want to. Click that button!

Poland's Hotel Diva SPA: Unwind & Rejuvenate Like Royalty!

Book Now

Almond Business Hotel Cyprus

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because this isn't your sterile, perfectly-planned travel itinerary. This is more like… a therapy session with a side of potential sunburn, a healthy dose of "did I pack enough snacks?" and a whole lotta "what the heck am I doing?" in the beautiful, chaotic mess that is a trip to the Almond Business Hotel in Cyprus.

CYPRUS, OH CYPRUS (AND MY DEPRESSING FLIGHT DELAY)

  • Day 0: The Pre-Trip Panic (and the Airport Debacle)

    • 10:00 AM: Wake up. Panic. Did I actually pack? Did I remember my passport? Nope, I did not. Cue frantic search for that tiny blue book amidst the chaos of my apartment. Found it! Victory! But what about the sunscreen? And the adapter? And the… oh god, I'm already behind.
    • 12:00 PM: Taxi to the airport. Traffic from hell. I start muttering, visualizing myself missing my flight to Cyprus and being stranded in a desolate airport. This is just how I'm going to die.
    • 2:00 PM: Flight delayed. Delayed!!!!! I am suddenly overcome with a wave of existential dread. Airport food is truly awful. The lady next to me has a screaming child and her perfume smells like cat piss. I am losing it, I am losing it. I’m wondering if I should just go back home to my bed. And then I'll just… stay there forever.
    • 4:00 PM: Finally, finally. On the damn plane. Pretend to be asleep to avoid all human contact. It works! Kinda. Start to actually feel excited the plane taking off, the sky is so beautiful, It makes me a little emotional.
  • Day 1: Arrival (and the Quest for Coffee)

    • 8:00 AM (Local Time): Arrive at Larnaca Airport. Ugh, long lines. Currency exchange is a rip-off, but necessity is the mother of invention, I guess. At least the air smells better than the waiting room at the airport.
    • 9:00 AM: Taxi to the Almond Business Hotel. The driver is chatty and tells me a lengthy tale about his grandmother's prize-winning tomatoes while weaving through traffic. Honestly, the tomatoes sound amazing.
    • 10:00 AM: Arrive at the hotel. Check-in smoother than I expected. The lobby is… clean. Which is a good start, thank god. But where is the coffee? Must. Have. Caffeine. Before I fully unleash my inner grumpy travel beast.
    • 10:30 AM: Find a tiny cafe nearby. Cypriot coffee is… strong. Like, heart-thumping, wide-eyed strong. Embrace the caffeine buzz. I'm alive! I can do this!
  • Day 2: Beach Bliss (and the Accidental Sunburn)

    • 9:00 AM: Breakfast at the hotel. The buffet is… well, it's a buffet. Surprisingly good olives, though.
    • 10:00 AM: Head to Finikoudes Beach. Oh my god. The water is so freaking blue. It's like someone spilled a giant bottle of sapphire ink. I almost cry from the overwhelming beauty. Maybe it's the coffee. Maybe it's the jet lag. Maybe it's just… Cyprus.
    • 11:00 AM: Beach Time! Find a sunbed, apply ridiculous amounts of sunscreen (learned my lesson from the last trip). Read a book. Listen to the waves. Pure bliss.
    • 1:00 PM: Lunch at a beachside taverna. Ordered souvlaki. It was so good, and that bread! Fluffy, warm, and perfect for soaking up all the delicious juices. (Food is already high on my list of things I love about Cyprus.)
    • 3:00 PM: Uh oh. Remember I decided to not apply more sunscreen, and now my back feels like it's on fire. I am an idiot. Return to the hotel. Look like a lobster. Consider filing a complaint against the sun.
  • Day 3: Historical Rambles (and the Stray Cat Conspiracy)

    • 9:00 AM: Breakfast. Determined to try everything on the buffet. Fail miserably.
    • 10:00 AM: Visit the Hala Sultan Tekke. It's beautiful, incredibly peaceful, and I feel a sudden surge of… I don't know. Something. Serenity? Wonder? Actually, the serenity lasts for about 10 minutes before my brain starts racing again.
    • 12:00 PM: Explore the Larnaca Salt Lake. It's dried up in the summer, but the scenery is still good. Apparently, the birds are here in the winter, but I can tell they have abandoned me. The cat population here is unreal, and they all look like they run the entire island.
    • 1:00 PM: Lunch: Return to the souvlaki place. I’m becoming a creature of habit, but hey, when you find something good, you stick with it.
    • 3:00 PM: Back to the hotel for a nap (to escape the heat). It's a good nap.
    • 5:00 PM: Take a walk. Seriously, the cats are everywhere. They are plotting something. I just know it.
  • Day 4: Wine, Walk and Wonder (and a near-disaster with a rental car)

    • 8:00 AM: Coffee. Double shot.
    • 9:00 AM: Pick up the rental car. Feeling brave. Feeling… overly confident.
    • 10:00 AM: Attempt to drive. Realized that driving on the left is completely different. I’m swerving all over the place. Almost hit a donkey. Apologize profusely to the donkey.
    • 11:00 AM: Find a winery. Taste some local wines. They are glorious; I have found my people. Buy too much wine.
    • 2:00 PM: Attempt driving again. Less swerving, but still a lot of honking. Accidentally drive to a tiny village. Take a wrong turn. End up lost and a bit panicked. Pull over to ask for directions. A local man smiles and gives me the most complicated directions I have ever heard. I just smile weakly, wave, and retreat.
    • 4:00 PM: Arrive back at the hotel without dying. Phew.
    • 6:00 PM: Dinner. Back to the souvlaki place. Because comfort food is a traveler's best friend.
  • Day 5: Farewell (and the Promise to Return)

    • 9:00 AM: One last breakfast. Savour it. This is goodbye for now
    • 10:00 AM: Last-minute souvenir shopping. Spend way too much money on something I'll probably never use. But hey, memories!
    • 12:00 PM: Check out of the hotel. Say a silent goodbye to the comfy bed.
    • 1:00 PM: Taxi to the airport. The driver asks if I enjoyed my trip. I smile, and say, "It was an experience."
    • 3:00 PM: Fly out.

Reflections

Cyprus was… a thing. A beautiful, chaotic, slightly sunburnt, occasionally lost thing. I'll definitely be back! And next time, I'll learn to drive on the left and pack more sunscreen. Maybe I’ll even learn some Greek. Or maybe not. Either way, it was perfect in its messy imperfections. And that, my friends, is what makes a trip truly memorable. Now, where's the coffee?

**James Joyce Coffee: Beijing's Hidden Gem (Sanyuan Bridge Must-See!)**

Book Now

Almond Business Hotel Cyprus

Escape to Paradise: Cyprus' Almond Business Hotel Awaits! - Your Burning Questions (Answered… Mostly)

Okay, so… Cyprus? Almond Business Hotel? Is that actually, like, a thing? And is it as idyllic as it sounds?

Alright, deep breaths. Yes, both Cyprus *and* this Almond Business Hotel appear to be real. Actually being in Cyprus is fantastic! The place is practically dripping with sunshine and history – ancient ruins practically begging to be Instagrammed, beaches that are *almost* too beautiful to believe… and the food! Oh, the food. Forget your diet, embrace the halloumi.

The Almond Business Hotel, though... well, *that's* where things get a little… interesting. "Idyllic"? Depends on your definition, my friend. Think “slightly run-down charm” meets “desperately trying to be modern”. It’s got the potential, you can *feel* it, but sometimes it’s like that slightly awkward best friend who’s trying *way* too hard to be cool. You end up loving it anyway, mostly out of pity and the sheer audacity of it all.

What kind of people stay at the Almond Business Hotel? Is it all boring business types? Am I going to get stuck at a table with someone droning on about spreadsheets? I *hate* spreadsheets.

Okay, look. Yes, the name screams "business hotel," and yes, there are definitely people in suits. But! – and this is important – there's a glorious mix too. I'm talking sunburnt tourists clutching maps, families with small, sticky-fingered children, and the odd solo traveler who looks like they're running from something (probably their life, honestly, same).

I, for one, was utterly relieved. I *was* half dreading the spreadsheet conversations! I met a lovely couple from Germany who'd come to Cyprus for their honeymoon. They were covered in sand and in *love*. Then there was the guy who kept trying to sell me timeshares in… well, I'm not gonna say where, but let's just say it involved a volcano and a very optimistic brochure. Diversity! Keeps things interesting.

The rooms… are they… clean? I need to know. I'm a germaphobe.

Ah, the million-dollar question. The rooms are… let’s say "lived-in". Clean-ish, I'd say. My first impression was… well, the air freshener was working overtime. But the sheets felt… crisp. The bathroom, thankfully, was decent. My own bathroom at home is worse, so I can’t really complain.

Look, you're not paying for the Ritz-Carlton. You *are* paying for a clean place to collapse after a day of exploring. Bring your travel-sized hand sanitizer, just in case. Maybe pack some Clorox wipes for extra peace of mind if you’re *really* precious about these things. Which, let’s be honest, is totally understandable.

What's the food like? Is it all bland hotel buffet fare? That's my worst nightmare.

Okay, this is where the Almond Business Hotel actually *redeems* itself a little. Yes, there is a buffet. Yes, it has the usual suspects – scrambled eggs, sad bacon, questionable sausages... But the *Cyprus* element shines through.

You've got your halloumi, your olives, some seriously tasty pastries. This is not the food you'd get in a five-star, but it's *okay*. And honestly? Sitting outside, eating breakfast in the morning sunshine, with that view? That's more than okay, that's a really good start to your day. And if you're feeling adventurous, try out the local restaurants (there are some amazing ones just outside the hotel).

What are the hotel's Amenities? Like, does it have a pool? And a gym? I'm a gym rat... sometimes.

Right, the amenities. Let's be honest here: they exist, but calling them "impressive" would be pushing it. Yes, there's a pool. It’s... a pool. Clean enough, perfectly serviceable. I spent a good chunk of my time there, bobbing around, reading a book (which is precisely what I wanted).

And the gym... oh, the gym. Picture a small room, some slightly rusty equipment, and the overwhelming feeling that you're the only person who's used it in the last six months. It's there, it functions, and… it'll do the job if you’re desperate. My advice? Skip the gym, and enjoy the sunshine. Your body will thank you.

Tell me about the service? Is it friendly? Efficient? Or am I going to be battling with grumpy staff all week?

The service? It's… well, it's Cyprus. And that comes with its own unique flavor. The staff are generally friendly, though "efficient" is not always the word I'd use. Things take a little longer than you'd expect. But that's part of the charm, right? Right?!

I will never forget the time I requested a taxi. "It will arrive in five minutes," I was told. Okay, cool. Twenty minutes later, I asked again. "Five more minutes!" And so on, and so on. Eventually, after about an hour, a taxi appeared, looking utterly bewildered. It was an experience, let's just say that. But, and here's the key, the staff genuinely try to please. So relax, smile, and embrace the laid-back Cypriot pace of life.

Is the location good? Are you close to things? Or am I going to be stuck in the middle of nowhere?

The location is… pretty good, actually. You’re not *right* in the thick of it, but that’s kind of a good thing. You’re within walking distance of some restaurants and beaches. There's a bus stop nearby, which is a life-saver if you want to explore further afield. I mean, you can rent a car if you're brave, because driving in Cyprus can be... interesting.

The best part? The sunsets from the hotel! Seriously, they were incredible. I think I spent an hour every night, just staring at the sky, thinking about… well, everything. Location wise, it's good, but the sunset view? That’s a major selling point. And after all, isn’t that what we’re all looking for? A bit of peace and a brilliant sunset? Yeah.

Okay, so overall… would you recommend it? The Almond Business Hotel, I mean. Honestly.