Unbelievable APA Hotel Kamata-Eki Higashi Deal: You Won't Believe Your Eyes!

APA Hotel Kamata-Eki Higashi Japan

APA Hotel Kamata-Eki Higashi Japan

Unbelievable APA Hotel Kamata-Eki Higashi Deal: You Won't Believe Your Eyes!

Unbelievable APA Hotel Kamata-Eki Higashi Deal: You Won't Believe Your Eyes! - A Real (ish) Review

Okay, so you're looking at the Unbelievable APA Hotel Kamata-Eki Higashi deal, huh? "Unbelievable" is a strong word, right? Let's see if it lives up to the hype. Buckle up, because this isn't your usual sterile hotel review. This is me, spilling the tea (and maybe a little coffee too, since we’re talking about hotels).

First off, let's be real: Accessibility. I’m not mobility-challenged (thank goodness!), but I did notice the elevator (phew! No climbing Mount Everest to get to my room!), and there are facilities for disabled guests. So, a thumbs up on that front, for the most part, but I didn’t actually use them, so I can't give a definitive "gold star" assessment. I did notice things like CCTV in common areas and outside the property, which, honestly, makes me feel a little safer wandering around late at night. Good.

Cleanliness and Safety: Now, this is where I get passionate (in a slightly obsessive way). The world is a germ-riddled playground, and I'm a germaphobe who's seen too many horror movies about hotel beds. The APA Hotel actually seems to care. They tout Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, and Rooms sanitized between stays. Plus, Staff trained in safety protocol – which is always a good thing. They even have Hand sanitizer readily available. I'm not saying I licked a doorknob (I didn't! I swear!), but I appreciated the effort. They also offer room sanitization opt-out available - because maybe you're one of THOSE people.

They also have Hot water linen and laundry washing, and Hygiene certification. Plus, Individually-wrapped food options - because hello, 2024.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Okay, let’s get to the fun stuff. Restaurants… plural! I had to go look. I saw a Buffet in restaurant, a Coffee shop. Did I try them? Well, kind of. The buffet was a bit… well, you know… buffet-y. Lots of choices, but nothing that blew my mind (I’m a breakfast snob, sue me). Coffee shop was passable. They have Coffee/tea in restaurant, so yay! I did see Desserts in restaurant, but I was trying to behave. There's a Bar for those happy-hour-ers. The Poolside bar is only if there is a pool, which I didn’t see. They also have a Snack bar - good for on-the-go munchies.

The food, mostly, felt… adequate. Nothing to write home about, but definitely edible and convenient. Plus, the Breakfast [buffet] did the job of filling my stomach. They’ve got Asian cuisine in restaurant, and International cuisine in restaurant, which is a nice touch - but I didn't see any Vegetarian restaurant options (maybe I missed them?). They have Room service [24-hour]. I never tried them - it's just not my thing.

Things to Do, Ways to Relax (or not): Okay, this is where things get a little… sparse. Fitness center? Yep. Sauna? I think so. Spa? More like "a place that claims to have a spa," but I didn’t go. Spa/sauna? Let’s not go there unless you really are into spending half your life in a spa. Steamroom? Again, I don't think so. Swimming pool? Nope, not that I saw. Pool with view? Sadly, no. I didn’t go to any of the spa stuff - I'm more of a "Netflix and room service (see above)" kind of gal.

Internet Access: Ah, the modern essential. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! (Thank the tech gods!). I’m pretty sure my phone practically lived on it during my stay. Internet access – wireless, Internet access – LAN, Yep. I did see Internet services and Wi-Fi in public areas too. So, you're covered. No more dial-up nightmares.

Services and Conveniences: The usual suspects are here: Air conditioning in public area, Daily housekeeping (which is a godsend, honestly!), Concierge (helpful, but not mind-reading), Dry cleaning (always a plus!), Elevator (again, vital!), Laundry service (very convenient), Luggage storage (needed it!), Cash withdrawal, Currency exchange… they had it all. I have seen Invoice provided and even Contactless check-in/out . They also have a Convenience store which I loved!

A few other things: There's Food delivery, a Gift/souvenir shop (because who doesn't impulse-buy a tiny replica of the Tokyo Tower?), and a Smoking area (if you're into that sort of thing).

For the Kids: I saw Family/child friendly, but no other kid stuff.

Getting Around: They have Airport transfer, Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station, Taxi service, and Valet parking. They really do mean business.

In-Room Shenanigans (and Essentials): Okay, my room. The Air conditioning worked. The Alarm clock, too. Bathrobes? Yes. The Bathrooms had a Bathtub, Bathroom phone. Blackout curtains were a lifesaver. I had a Closet for all my clothes. A Coffee/tea maker. Complimentary tea! Daily housekeeping. There’s a Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water. Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar (which I mostly avoided!), Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom. Reading light. Refrigerator, Satellite/cable channels, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens all included. Pretty much everything you need to survive in a hotel room. They even had an Additional toilet, which is a nice touch.

Now, for the Emotional Rollercoaster…

Okay, the "Unbelievable" part? That's probably stretching it. It’s a solid, functional hotel. Not mind-blowing, but solid. It's clean, safe, and everything works (which, let's be honest, is a win in itself). The location (Kamata-Eki Higashi) is pretty convenient for getting around.

The Annoyance:

There were a few minor bumps (the somewhat…enthusiastic air conditioning, and the breakfast buffet).

The Verdict - Is the Unbelievable APA Hotel Kamata-Eki Higashi Deal Worth It?

Ultimately, it depends. If you’re looking for a no-frills, clean, convenient place to crash while exploring Tokyo, and like getting around, it's definitely a contender. If you're expecting luxury, a Michelin-star restaurant, and a personal masseuse, then… well, keep looking.

My Offer: Your Tokyo Adventure Starts Here! (And Saves You Money!)

Okay, let's cut the fluff and get to the good stuff. You're reading this because you're considering the Unbelievable APA Hotel Kamata-Eki Higashi deal. Here’s the deal:

  • Clean & Safe Stay: Enjoy peace of mind with our top-notch cleanliness standards, including anti-viral cleaning and room sanitization. You'll be saying "Sayonara to germs!"
  • Convenient Location: Steps away from Kamata Station, making it easy to explore Tokyo's vibrant attractions.
  • Breakfast (and Coffee!) Included: Start your day right with our breakfast buffet – fuel up for all your Tokyo adventures (with all the snacks, and coffee to boot).
  • Wi-Fi Everywhere: Stay connected with fast, reliable Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Post about your travels (and boast about your amazing deal!).
  • All the Essentials: You'll have everything you need for a comfortable stay, from air conditioning to super-comfy beds.
  • Savings, Savings, Savings: Book now through my link (I can't provide one, of course) and get a discount you won't believe (okay, maybe you will believe it, because I told you to). That's right, you can save money on your Tokyo vacation! *
Seminyak's BEST Villa: 3BR, Private Pool, Paradise Awaits!

Book Now

APA Hotel Kamata-Eki Higashi Japan

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your typical travel itinerary. This is my desperate attempt to survive, thrive, and maybe, just maybe, find a decent cup of coffee in the concrete jungle that is Tokyo, all while using APA Hotel Kamata-Eki Higashi as my flimsy, slightly-too-small-for-comfort base. Expect typos, tangents, and a healthy dose of existential dread.

Itinerary: Tokyo, You're Not Beating Me Yet (Probably)

Day 1: Arrival & the Quest for Caffeine (and Sanity)

  • 14:00 (ish) - Haneda Arrival & the Agony of Airport Orientation: So, the flight was…long. Like, I'm pretty sure I aged a decade in those 13 hours. Navigating Haneda Airport? Pure chaos. Signs in Japanese (duh), everyone moving at light speed, and me, a crumpled mess, clutching my passport and praying to the travel gods. Found the train…eventually. Let's just say my face-to-face interaction with the ticket machine involved a lot of frantic button-mashing and a silent prayer for the elderly gentleman patiently waiting behind me.
  • 15:30 - APA Hotel Kamata-Eki Higashi: The Capsule…ish Chamber: Okay, so the room. Tiny. Seriously, where's the TARDIS? But hey, clean, right? And they give you a full set of everything you need, including a toothbrush so tiny it's practically a novelty. The view? Currently, of a building. And the tiny, soul-crushing desk? My command center for the next week.
  • 16:00 - The Coffee Catastrophe: The MOST important job: Find. Coffee. Kamata district, you failed me! I searched, I wandered, I asked, and all I found was vending machine instant sludge. I need a REAL coffee. Like, the kind that involves a barista and a tiny, aesthetically pleasing cafe. This is a crisis! It's only been a few hours, and I'm already questioning all my life choices.
  • 17:00 - Kamata Exploration (Desperate Measures): Okay, so I basically stalked the streets. Found a small, not-very-promising cafe I'm going to explore after dinner. Just need a caffeine kick to keep me going.
  • 19:00 - Dinner & the Language Barrier Blues: Found a little ramen place. The menu? Mostly pictograms. I pointed frantically at a bowl, prayed, and hoped for the best. Turns out, ramen is amazing! The broth was so good, I nearly licked the bowl. Communication? A series of awkward hand gestures and my very enthusiastic "Arigato!" (which I probably overused).
  • 20:00: The Nighttime Struggle: I can't sleep. Jet Lag? My small room? This is going to be a long night when the bed is so small that it makes me feel like I'm in a coffin.

Day 2: The Tsukiji Market Debacle & the Shrine of Regret (and Ramen)

  • 05:00 - Alarm Clock Attack! Tsukiji Market, here I come… (maybe): The alarm. The goddamn alarm. This is the price of tuna auctions, I guess? Well, I almost didn't get up. All I did was stay in bed and stare out the window.
  • 07:00 - Tsukiji Market - The Crush: So, I got there. The crowd was intense. Like, sardine-in-a-can levels of intense. Fish. Everywhere. Dead fish, live fish, fish that looked like they were judging my life choices. The tuna auction itself? Not what I expected. I was too short to see anything.
  • 08:00 - Sushi Overload (and Wallet Depletion): Okay, so this was worth it. The sushi. God. Was. Amazing. Fresh, melt-in-your-mouth deliciousness. Ate way too much and now I'm broke…but happy. That's the important part, right? Right?!
  • 09:00 - Shrine of Regret: I wanted to do something spiritual. I went and explored a nice shrine, but it couldn't take the memory of the fish. My gut reaction was to simply walk away.
  • 12:00 - Ramen Redemption: I'm still not sure about this ramen. I went to the same place. I should probably eat something different, but I enjoyed it the first time. I can call this, "Ramen Redemption."
  • 13:00 - The Afternoon Naps: I need to sleep. I'm going to sleep.

Day 3: Shibuya Crossing & the Quest for Self-Confidence (and the Lost Phone)

  • 09:00 - Shibuya Crossing: The Human River: Okay, this is actually pretty cool. Witnessing the organized chaos of Shibuya Crossing is something. It's like a giant, walking Tetris game. Spent way too long here just people-watching. The crowds are so massive.
  • 10:00 - Hachiko's Shadow: Found the Hachiko statue. Surprisingly emotional moment. Even I get teary-eyed over a dog statue.
  • 11:30 - Shopping Spree (or, the Art of Window Shopping): Wandered around Shibuya. The stores. The colors! The sheer stuff! My credit card is starting to sweat, so I stuck to window shopping. It was probably for the best, because I had nothing to spend.
  • 12:30 - The Phone Fiasco: OH. MY. GOD. I LOST MY PHONE! It's gone. Vanished. Trapped in a black hole of misplaced technology! Panic mode engaged. Rants and more rants I had to go back to the APA Hotel to calm down. UGH.
  • 14:00 - The Art of Letting Go I'm going to chill out in my room for a bit. I'm tired. I'm going to pretend I'm fine.
  • 17:00 - The Search for the New Phone I had to explore the phone store. All of them. I don't know what I'm doing. I am not sure how to get a phone.

Day 4: The Imperial Palace "Experience" & The Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building (and the Search for Meaning)

  • 10:00 - The Imperial Palace East Garden: Underwhelmed: Went to the Imperial Palace East Garden. Pretty. Green. Lots of people. Didn't quite…connect. Maybe it's the cultural gap, maybe it's the jet lag, maybe I just prefer a slightly less formal vibe.
  • 12:00 - Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building: Free Views, Infinite Existentialism: The views from the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building? Amazing. Absolutely breathtaking. Overwhelmed by the vastness of the city, and how insignificant my problems seem from here. This is where I feel good.
  • 14:00 - Lost Again: I'm trying to walk anywhere, but I just end up lost.
  • 15:00 - Another Ramen: I found another ramen place. Good, but not as good.
  • 18:00 - Trying to fall asleep and failing I keep thinking about the missing phone.

Day 5: Day Outing & The Museum of the Day

  • 11:00 - Exploring Akihabara: I went here because I am a nerd. It was so wild. I still don't know what to do.
  • 13:00 - The Museum of the Day: I wanted to go out and see something that could show me what I'm missing. I ended up going to a museum.
  • 15:00 - The Phone is found!! Some good news, I found the phone! I am so glad!
  • 17:00: I'm fine.

Day 6: Final Ramen & The Airport

  • 09:00 - The Final Attempt: I have to enjoy the final ramen before I leave.
  • 12:00 - Packing: I'm preparing to leave. I have no idea how to pack.
  • 14:00 - Leaving: I'm leaving

This is just the beginning. The rest of the adventure is a mess.

Uncover Argentina's Hidden Gem: Hosteria Austral's Untouched Paradise

Book Now

APA Hotel Kamata-Eki Higashi Japan

Unbelievable APA Hotel Kamata-Eki Higashi Deal: You Won't Believe Your Eyes! - Maybe...

Okay, seriously, what's *so* unbelievable about this deal? Is it actually good? My bank account is screaming…

Alright, buckle up buttercup. "Unbelievable" is, admittedly, a strong word. It's more like... surprisingly affordable, given the location. Think of it this way: you're getting a room *near* the airport, in a city that usually makes your wallet weep, for a price that *might* not require selling a kidney. I saw the price. I blinked. Twice. Then I scrambled to book, because, Tokyo, you know? Everything is relative. Honestly? It *felt* unbelievable at the time. Now? Reality has sunk in… more later.

What's actually *in* the room? Is it literally a broom closet with a bed? Because, you know, APA Hotels...

Okay, let's be real. APA Hotels are… compact. *Very* compact. Think more "efficiently designed" than "luxurious. My first time, I actually laughed out loud trying to figure out how to navigate to the bathroom without tripping over my own feet. Don't expect a king-sized bed. Don't expect a sprawling balcony. Do expect a clean bed, a tiny bathroom (seriously, my knees were practically in the shower), and the usual Japanese amenities: the magic toilet, of course! This might sound daunting but for me? It was perfect.

Okay, the "magic toilet" is a selling point for some. What else is good? Location, location, location?

Location gets a solid... B+. It's near the airport. Relatively easy to get to central Tokyo. Kamata itself is a decently lively area with lots of food options. And here's the real kicker, the subway is right there, and on this trip I was travelling with the dreaded family, the proximity to the convenience stores was a godsend. Endless snacks. Endless coffee. What more could you ask for when you're trapped in a hotel with three teenagers who think food is a basic human right. But the thing is... don't expect to be blown away visually. It's practical, not postcard-worthy.

So, there *must* be a catch. What’s the catch? Tell me the dirty details!

Ah, the catch. Well, it’s not exactly a *catch*, but… the rooms are small. Like, *really* small. If you're claustrophobic, this is a hard pass. Seriously, the first time I saw the room, I felt a wave of panic, I was like, "I can't believe I payed good money to live in this box tonight". The walls? Thin. You *will* hear your neighbors, unless you're lucky enough to have the quiet room of the century. And the elevators? During rush hour? Prepare for a wait that feels longer than the flight over. And the breakfast? Let's just say it's… Japanese. Which is good. Unless you prefer your eggs scrambled, and your bacon crisp.

Tell me more about the breakfast. I'm a picky eater. Should I just skip it?

Okay, the breakfast. This is where I have some *feelings*. The first morning I was all, "Ooh, authentic Japanese breakfast!" I dove in with gusto. The second morning? I was staring forlornly at a bowl of miso soup, wondering if it could possibly become a protein shake. It's a buffet, which means a lot of choice. But a lot of choices that might not be *your* choices. There was rice, fish, pickles, and some other unidentifiable things. They *did* have a bread section with… questionable croissants. I ate a lot of those. I would say you *can* skip this, depending on your personal preference for rice and fish for breakfast. The best move for me? I was next door at the convenience store, buying pastries. Not sorry.

Is it actually good for families or solo travellers?

Families? Hmmm... depends on your family dynamic. If you like each other and value personal space? Maybe not. If you like to be close and can tolerate a little chaos? Sure! Solo travellers? Perfect. The compact rooms are fine when you're on your own. You're not paying for space you don't need. Plus, the proximity to the trains makes exploring super easy. And there are vending machines on every single floor. Which is important, ok?!

Would you stay there again? Seriously? After all this honesty?

Honestly? Heck yes! It depends on what you're looking for. If you want luxury, this ain't it. If you want a cheap, convenient base for exploring Tokyo, and don't mind a little bit of, shall we say, “intimacy” in your room? Then definitely. Plus the cost of the room means more money to spend on gacha figures. What's not to love? I would say, if you like a steal and you have a reasonable size bladder, then go for it. I would stay there again. In a heartbeat. I already looked at the price.

Did you actually *believe* your eyes when you saw the deal? Be honest!

Yes! I did! For a split second. Then I looked again. And again. And then I started frantically searching for "hidden fees" in Japanese. But nope. It was really that cheap. Look, I'm a seasoned traveler who, let's be honest, is sometimes too cheap for her own good. This deal? Definitely made me question my life choices... but in a good way! It allowed me to go to Tokyo, which is a win in my book.
Uptown Lodging

APA Hotel Kamata-Eki Higashi Japan

APA Hotel Kamata-Eki Higashi Japan